Mini Shredder For Light Metal Products, Plastic Products, Kitchen Waste, Wood Paper/ Garbage Grinder/ Crusher/
This mini shredder is driven by a hardened gear reducer, the blade is made of high strength alloy steel, which material is more strong wearing resistance and high strength. The two shafts running in differential speed, to make actions for tearing, squeezing, biting, etc. The machine is suitable for treatment of various household garbage, the output objects size around 10mm. The machine advantages is large output, low power and low noise. The machine can be customized according to the objects sizes by customer request.
Our shredders can be employed as either a primary or secondary shredder and can be seen working anywhere from the waste management company to biofuel producers;
The two cutting rotors powerfully grab the feed material, and no matter the feed material is large piece of hard plastic or heavy tires, this machine can easily shred them into small pieces;
Any overloads caused by foreign material are sensed by the PLC controller and cause the shaft rotation to stop and reverse direction to clear the foreign matter, and then resume;
Cutters removal and replacement can be carried out safely and simply.
Our shredders Use a planetary reducer, not a traditional gearbox, and the planetary gearbox has the following advantages: High Efficiency, Greater Stability, Compact Size, Higher Torque Density, Cost Effective Precision, High Radial Loads.
Cooler system(optional) can maintain the temperature for continuous operation..
• Plastic sheets;
• Electronic waste;
• Scrap (components, subassemblies; consumables);
• Metals(lead, aluminum, copper, cable, barrels, sheet scrap, sheet metal pieces left over from production processes);
• Aluminum cans;
• Wood(wooden pallets or fruit boxes);
• Plastic(plastic bottles or canisters);
• Waste tire, rubber;
• Waste household appliances;
• Paper waste (cardboard, newspaper, office paper, books, magazine, kraft paper, paper core, cardboard tube, paper packaging material);
• Textiles (rags, garments, carpet);
• Animal bones and organic waste.
|Main shaft diameter(mm)||80||90||100||100|
|Application||Light metal products, plastic products, kitchen waste, wood paper. etc|